- Have you ever been fascinated by interdisciplinary team effort solving societal challenges?
- Do you or do you know any Master’s students and/or PhD candidates who want to team up and make more accomplishments in their spare time?
If so, the CCSS Complexaton 2021-2022 has collect more exciting challenges, and once again we will issue a €1000 cash prize for the winning team!
Programme@16:00 Thursday January 27:
16:00-16:10 Welcome & Overall setup of Complexaton 2021-2022
16:10-16:30 Q&A session with challenge representatives
16:30-17:00 Meet&Match session in corresponding Teams channels
- A €1000 cash prize for the winning team.
- Closely working together with teammates from other disciplines.
- Solving a societal challenge from our CCSS external members/partners.
- Five-month CCSS Junior Membership (February 14, 2022 to July 1, 2022) with which you can work/study at the CCSS.
Challenges (presentations are available by clicking the "Video"):
- Challenge 1: The one and only - Develop a grapevine phenological model that works for all grapevine varieties (Video, Slides, Description)
- Paul Petersik, VineForecast UG
- Join Teams Channel for Challenge 1 to meet the representative Paul Petersik, and other potential teammates
- Challenge 2: Diversity and perturbation relationship in spatially implicit high dimensional models (Video, Slides, Description)
- Dr. Rubén Díaz Sierra, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia
- Dr. Mara Baudena, National Research Council of Italy
to meet representatives Dr. Rubén Díaz Sierra and Dr. Mara Baudena, and other potential teammates
- Join Teams Channel for Challenge 2
- Challenge 3: Robustness under large perturbations for Complex Adaptive Systems (Video, Slides, Description)
- Dr. Deb Panja,Utrecht University
- Prof. dr. Sander van Doorn, University of Groningen
- Join Teams Channel for Challenge 3 to meet representatives: Dr. Deb Panja and Prof. dr. Sander van Doorn, and other potential teammates
- Challenge 4: Developing future scenarios on social cohesion in the Netherlands (Video, Slides, Description)
- Dr. Joris Broere, Netherlands Institute for Social Research (SCP)
- Join Teams Channel for Challenge 4 to meet representative Dr. Joris Broere, and other potential teammates